Friday, July 29, 2011

Writing a fable :D

I never knew how hard it is to write a story..... :/ I am stuck on how to create my fable and to make it good. I am not much of a writer and....this is just a challenge for me... I won't give up but, I really hope I can make it good. When I finish and when I can I will put my fable up. I can't promise it will be amazing or anything....but, I tried.  


I have finished my rough draft of my fable and have gave it to my friend to edit for me.... now I am working on the fun side of this fable! The pictures and the editing through photoshop etc. :)  My title is going to be called "For richer or poorer" :D 


The fun part of creating my fable is the drawing and the photo editing! My favorite part... Here is a rough crap drawing of the shack. This is the start of the shack but, when it is finished I will have the finished copy beside it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment