Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines


Title: Fallen Too Far (Too Far #1) by Abbi Glines
Publication Date: December 14, 2012
Publisher:
Genre: New Adult Romance

Book Summary
                 Blaire is nineteen years old and for the last three years, she had to take care of her sick mother. When her mother ends up dying Blaire finds her father to find a place to live until she can go out on her own. She ends up meeting her new step-brother, Rush. Rush is the son of a famous rock star.

Blaire-She is my favorite character in the book. I have an interest in strong female characters. I hated her moments of weakness because she has been through but, it made her character more real. 

Rush-I wasn't a big fan of Rush in this book. He is a player who could careless about the female population. I hated how he treated Blaire. I didn't fall too deeply in love with his character and he disappointed me a lot throughout this book. 

Grant- I was secretly hoping for a Blaire/Grant romance! I loved the entrance of Grant, he seemed really sweet to Blaire. I was disappointed when he ended up behaving a bit like Rush did. I hope that Grant will someday find a sweet girl like Blaire. 

Nannette(Nan)-She was a real witch when she showed up in the story and she was one throughout the book. Thankfully, she wasn't in the book to much. 




LIKES
Blaire's strength that she has mostly throughtout the book
Abbi Gline's writing style
The book cover <3 


DISLIKES
Rush
Rush's possessiveness 
Nannette (Rush's sister)
The Ending

I have read Abbi Glines other series and I enjoy her writing style. Fallen Too Far didn't have the same appeal to me as her Existence trilogy had. I did enjoy this book but, I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to. I will read the rest of the books in the series to see how it all turns out.



Rating: 3/5
Cover: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment