Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy#4.5) by Jennifer Estep

Title: Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy #4.5) by Jennifer Estep
Publication Date: June 25,2013
Publisher:

Book Summary
                   Logan Quinn almost kills Gwen Frost and decides he has to leave the academy. Logan isn't in the hold of Loki and the reapers anymore but, he still can't risk hurting Gwen again. Spartan Frost is his story.


Logan Quinn- I have been fond of his character since I read the first book. I love how in Spartan Frost, it is in his point of view. It shows more of his characteristics.

Linus Quinn- Even though in this short novella, Linus is attempting to be a better father to Logan however, I am still not warming up to his character.



+/- or Dislikes/likes
+ I love that it is in Logan's POV 
+Seeing Logan's emotions after what happened in Crimson Frost
-Logan's father 
-The cover.. (I think it should of had Logan on the front)
+Driven by revenge 



Spartan Frost is a good short novella for the Mythos Academy series. I loved how it shows Logan's story after the events that happened in Crimson Frost. I think Jennifer Estep did an amazing job with Logan's Point of View and portraying his emotions. Spartan Frost is a great addition to have with the rest of the Mytho's Academy books. It isn't necessary to read this before book five. 

Rating:3/4
Cover:3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment