Sunday, October 28, 2012

Existence by Abbi Glines

Title: Existence (Existence trilogy) by Abbi Glines
Publication Date: December 12 2011
Publisher: Wild Child Publishing

Book Summary
         Pagan Moore falls in love with the one person she shouldn't-Death. She has seen souls her whole life and ignores them. The souls never talk to her so when the sexy guy speaks to her she becomes fascinated by him. She doesn't realize the soul isn't really a soul but, death himself coming because it is her appointed time.

Pagan-I wasn't really fond of her name at first but, I have grown to like it. Some of the time her character would get on my nerves but, most of the time I loved her.  

Dank-Oh, How you make death so sexy. He was a complete douche during a big portion of the book though. He was all over the school slut. It made me cringe during a lot of the scenes.(Kind of reminds me of what Patch did to Nora in the Hush.Hush series; all over the skank while his heart was somewhere else) I loved his character despite is flaw.  


Leif-I kind of liked his character but, he seemed to be very ugh worthy. He claims he loves Pagan but, I just didn't feel it. He had some douche worthy moments to. (I will hopefully eventually read his short story to get a more detailed look into his brain.)


Kendra-No one likes you so go disappear. I do not pity her especially, after Leif kept going on about her having a rough time that doesn't excuse you for keeping your legs opened.


Miranda- I didn't really connect with this character and I find her a bit annoy at times. I hope she gets better in the next book. 



+Dank's a rockstar!! Can you say Hot Drop Dead Sexy
-The story seemed to jump around a bit
-Dank being a douche.... That is Leif's job
+Gee's character 
+The idea of Death falling in love

"After all who wants to fuck with Death."
"Well, I'm glad to know you're not hot after me. One less worry one my mind." 

 This book kept me wanting more when I started the sample reading on Amazon and knew I had to buy it. It is a thrilling reading. I love the concept of Death falling in love and making him less scary. I wish the whole concept of Death found love was a bit better because the idea is thrilling but, I spent most of the book wondering when the two would realize they were made for each other. 


Rating:3.5/5
Cover:4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment