Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Deathless by Scott Prussing


Title: Deathless (Blue Fire Saga #2) by Scott Prussing
Publication Date: September 8 2011
Publisher:

Book Summary
       Leesa is a young college freshman who is finishing her first year. She has rescued her brother from the vampire named Edwina. Edwina was using her brother as a feeder and now she wants revenge. 


Leesa- She still is a kick-ass character being strong even after all the crazy stuff she has had to endure in the past. 

Rave- I still love his character! I wish was in the book more but, I'll take what I can get.


Cali
- I love her style and how she brings some humor into the book. I still enjoy the bonding time She has with Leesa. I also love how she is included in some of the crazy stuff that Leesa goes through and doesn't judge.

Bradley-We get to see a bit more of him in this book. I love how even though he was missing for awhile he is still protective over his baby sister. 

Dr.Clerval-I love how his character helps Leesa when she needs help and can't go to Rave.


+Leesa listens to Avril and Pink (Good music taste for a girl)
+Rave has a special kind of bond with Max(a dog) which is adorable. (Takes man's best friend to a whole new level)
+Necromancer is mentioned in this book! ( I find the concept of Necromancy awesome) 
+Zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wish they played a bigger role though) 
-Twilight reference 

I enjoyed this book more than the first one which happens a lot when I start a series. I think the characters developed a bit more in this one and we get some new characters which is always nice. Some parts of the book did seem to drag on a bit and my attention would drift. 


Rating:3.5/5
Cover: 3/5 (I wish this cover was more different from the first book in the series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment