Sunday, March 31, 2013

Passion by Lauren Kate (Fallen #3)

Title: Passion By Lauren Kate
Publication Date: May 8 2012
Publisher:

Book Summary
       Luce is reincarnated over and over with no clue, how long this will go on for. As she reaches the age of Seventeen, her life seems to end. Luce goes back through her past lives to try to figure out how to save the love both her and Daniel share. 


Luce- I enjoyed her character when I first read "Fallen". I felt at times her character could use a more mature approach. I admire characters who have a kick ass attitude and can fight for themselves. I really loved learning about her past lives because each of them left her with a trace of what she is today. 

Daniel- I love his character and find his character to be the one who is the strongest. After all he has went through, witnessing his love die over and over again, has to be horrible. His character almost has moments when he is thinking about giving up but, the thought of the love he shares with Luce pushes him to stay strong.

Cam- I enjoy his character and love his bad boy side. We don't get to see a lot of him in this book but, I love when he does come in. We see a bit of the past Cam but, not enough to really understand him. I think the author should make a Daniel/Cam short story. 

Bill-I always thought his character was how he turned out in the end. I did enjoy the moments between Luce and him. 




+/- or Dislikes/likes
+Daniel/Luce's epic love throughout time 
+Cam's sexiness :3
+Reincarnation story-line 
+The writing style 


Out of all the books in the Fallen series, Passion is my favorite. I think Passion shows the relationship between Daniel and Luce, the best. When I started reading this I couldn't put it down and was sadden when I lost my hardback copy on the airplane, so I had to wait to finish it until I could get a new copy.  

         “I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I

will not be bound by anything but my love for you.” 




Rating: 4/5
Cover: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment